We’ve rounded turn 4 for the final lap and we’re coming down the home stretch to the finish line! What finish line? Nov. 3rd, of course! Have you voted? If you are a follower of Yeshua, have you and are you still praying for God’s will to be accomplished, even if you have already voted? After the election, will you continue praying for the winners, regardless of who they are or their party affiliation, that they will lead in justice and mercy according to Biblical values?
As Nov. 3rd fast approaches, we can’t let our guard down. We must remain steadfast in prayer. I hope that you are praying for His choices to be elected. I hope that you made or are making, your choices based on what the Bible says, not what man thinks. To assist in your prayers, I’m including the Top Ten Prayer Points from Intercessors for America*.
- Pray for more of God’s Presence to be experienced in your community and our nation. (Ps 16:11; 2 Cor 3:17)
- Pray for the [Body of Believers] to see the need to repent of personal and national sins in the fear of the Lord. (2 Chron 7:14; 1 Jn 1:9; Prov 9:10)
- Pray for believers to unite in prayer to seek God for their nieghborhoods and communities. (1 Tim 2:1-2)
- Pray for godly candidates to be elected, regardless of party affiliation. (Ps 96:10; Ps 1:1-3)
- Pray for administrators, legislators, and judges to serve in a way that aligns with God’s word. (Ps 19:7-11, Prov 3:5)
- Pray for the elections to be fair, honest, and without corruption. (Prov 16:13)
- Pray that the Holy Spirit convicts many who do not know [Jesus] as their Savior, leading them to seek Him as [Savior and] Lord. (1 Tim 2:4)
- Pray for divine protection over our nation during the critical upcoming elections [and beyond]. (Prov 3:5; Ps 91)
- Pray that those candidates who know [Yeshua] would openly and courageously speak of their faith and stand firm on their biblical principles. (Mt 5:13-16)
- Pray that [followeres of Yeshua] across the nation will persist in seeking God’s purpose for America beyond the elections, and that God, in His mercy, will usher in transforming [and lasting] revival. (Ezek 37; Ps 42:1)
Until next time…”May the LORD bless and protect you…May He give you Shalom.” (Numbers 6:24-26)