Home » Press
Category Archives: Press
Shock & Awe Against Pres. Trump
Jesse Watters, Fox News Watters’ World show, 2/19/2017 just said that “We’re in a shock and awe campaign against President Trump–from both sides.” I like that, good characterization as to what is happening with the constant attacks on everything he is doing. To me, they are just sore losers who won’t be good sportsmen and continue in the true spirit of America, give him a chance, and not automatically try to undermine him. That doesn’t mean everybody has to agree with everything he does. I know I won’t. But, in a civilized society, which ours is supposed to be, we need to disagree in a civil and respectful manner.
When is a Protest Not a Protest?
I am tired of our politically correct press and news services! Since when are illegal acts considered “protests” and “demonstrations”? When our PC press cannot bring themselves to call something what it is, that’s when!
Damaging property, private or public, and endangering the lives of others is not lawful demonstration or free speech!
- A statement or action expressing disapproval of or objection to something.
- Express an objection to what someone has said or done.
- Declare (something) firmly and emphatically in the face of stated or implied doubt or in response to an accusation.
- A protest (also called a remonstrance, remonstration, or demonstration) is an expression of bearing witness on behalf of an express cause by words or actions with regard to particular events, policies, or situations. Protests can take many different forms, from individual statements to mass demonstrations.
Demonstration: a public meeting or march protesting against something or expressing views on a political issue. synonyms: protest, march, rally, lobby, sit-in, counterdemonstration.
- A violent disturbance of the peace by a crowd
- Take part in a violent public disturbance. Synonyms: rampage, go on the rampage, run riot, fight in the streets, run wild, run amok, go berserk…
(Sources of definitions include: en.oxforddictionary.com and Widkipedia